Information regarding personal data processing by Rentis S.A.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter as GDPR), we hereby inform that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Rentis Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office
in Warsaw, Al. Krakowska 204, 02-219 Warszawa, NIP [Tax ID No.] 5222993398, REGON [Business Reg. No.] 145923560, share capital PLN 200,000 paid up in full, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS No. 0000402288, hereinafter referred to as Rentis. You may contact Rentis calling +48 720 200 500, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, address for correspondence: Rentis S.A., ul. Poznańska 10, 62-080 Sady k. Poznania.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer of Rentis S.A.: Joanna Maruszewska ul. Poznańska 10, 62-080 Sady k. Poznania, e-mail: email@example.com. You can contact the Data Protection Officer in all matters related to your personal data processing and to exercising your rights connected with your data processing.
- Purposes and lawful bases for personal data processing - as regards sending the Newsletter, the lawful basis for processing is your consent (under Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR) and the legitimate interests pursued by Rentis in order to be indemnified against claims or to execute your claims or rights (under Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
- The recipients of your personal data shall be: Authorised Partners of Rentis S.A. (Franchise Holders) and companies cooperating with Rentis, in particular in the field of IT services, marketing services, helpline, market surveys and event organisation and execution. Your personal data may be shared with authorised public authorities, law enforcement authorities (Police, Public Prosecutor's Office, Court) or local self-government bodies in connection with any proceedings carried out.
- Your data shall not be transferred to any third country or international organisation.
- Your personal data shall be processed as long as the service is rendered. Your data may be processed after the service has been rendered for the purposes of the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and in situations indicated in applicable law, in particular in Article 17(3) of GDPR.
- You have the right to: an access to your personal data, the right to request their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to transfer your personal data, the right to file an objection to your personal data processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office should you consider that your personal data processing violates the law (the Seat of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO) ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa). You have the right to withdraw your consent to Newsletter receiving at any time, by way of sending a relevant message: via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address: Rentis S.A., ul. Poznańska 10, 62-080 Sady k. Poznania or by clicking the link provided in the footer of each Newsletter, where you should select the button “here” in the sentence “If you do not want to receive similar messages any more click here.” Your consent withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of processing performed based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Provision of your data is voluntary, however necessary in order to provide you with the Newsletter service.
- Profiling - your personal data shall not be subject to any automated decision making, including profiling.