Rentis S.A. Newsletter Rules
- The Newsletter service shall be rendered by: Rentis Spółka Akcyjna, Al. Krakowska 204, 02-219 Warszawa,
NIP [Tax ID No.] 5222993398, REGON [Business Reg. No.] 145923560, share capital PLN 200,000 paid up in full, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS No. 0000402288, hereinafter referred to as Rentis. You may contact Rentis calling +48 720 200 500, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, address for correspondence: Rentis S.A., ul. Poznańska 10, 62-080 Sady k. Poznania.
- As part of the Newsletter service, Rentis shall send information in the form of an e-mail, hereinafter referred to as the “Newsletter”, via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User. The Newsletter service shall be rendered free of charge for an indefinite period, or until the User unsubscribes from the Newsletter service or until the rendering of the Newsletter service is ended, which can happen at any time.
- The Newsletter contains information on Rentis’s product offer and current promotions as well as other news concerning Rentis and products offered by it, including opinions and press materials.
- In order to be able to use the Newsletter service the User must have a computer or other multimedia device with internet access and any web browser and the User must also have an active e-mail account.
- In order to be able to use the Newsletter service the User must have a computer or other multimedia device with internet access and the User must also have an active e-mail account.
- To order the Newsletter service the User shall perform the following registration activities on the website www.rentis.pl
- provide his/her e-mail address in the registration form available on the website,
- give consent to the processing of his/her personal data in the form of his/her e-mail address by Rentis Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw in order to receive the Newsletter,
- give consent to receiving electronic communications (as part of the Newsletter) sent to his/her e-mail address, which communications may constitute commercial and marketing information.
- accept the Newsletter subscription rules - the Rules,
- click the “Sign in” button,
- click the registration confirmation link included in an e-mail message sent by Rentis and entitled “Newsletter Rentis”.
- Clicking the registration confirmation link will result in adding the User’s e-mail address to the electronic mailing list. The User’s e-mail address shall be used for the purposes of Newsletter sending only.
- The User can at any time, without giving any reason and at no cost, unsubscribe from the Newsletter service by clicking the link provided in the footer of each Newsletter, where the “here” button should be selected in the sentence “If you do not want to receive similar messages any more click here”, or by sending a relevant message: via e-mail to the address: email@example.com or by post to the address: Rentis S.A., ul. Poznańska 10, 62-080 Sady k. Poznania. Sending information to the e-mail address in question shall stop immediately and the operation will be confirmed by a relevant message.
- You may file any complaints regarding the Newsletter service calling +48 720 200 500, or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, address for correspondence: Rentis S.A., ul. Poznańska 10, 62-080 Sady k. Poznania. A complaint shall be handled and a relevant response given within fourteen days from the day of its receipt by Rentis, unless otherwise provided by law. The User shall be informed about the response to his/her complaint in line with contact details indicated in the complaint.