Information regarding personal data processing by Rentis S.A.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter as GDPR), we hereby inform that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Rentis Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office
in Warsaw, Al. Krakowska 204, 02-219 Warszawa, NIP [Tax ID No.] 5222993398, REGON [Business Reg. No.] 145923560, share capital PLN 200,000 paid up in full, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS No. 0000402288, hereinafter referred to as Rentis. You may contact Rentis calling +48 720 200 500, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, address for correspondence: Rentis S.A., ul. Poznańska 10, 62-080 Sady k. Poznania.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer of Rentis S.A.: Joanna Maruszewska ul. Poznańska 10,
62-080 Sady k. Poznania, e-mail: email@example.com. You can contact the Data Protection Officer in all matters related to your personal data processing and to exercising your rights connected with your data processing.
- The Data Controller processes personal data for the following purposes and on the following lawful bases:
- booking a car reservation - Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR,
- taking actions at the request of the data subject prior to entering into car rental agreements (for instance offer preparation) - Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR,
- compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject (for instance issuance of VAT invoices) - Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR,
- direct marketing, sending in an electronic form of communication marketing and commercial information on services and products offered by Rentis S.A. or the Newsletter - Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR,
- resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party entrusted by the Controller with processing of these data - Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, which interests include:
- potential exercising rights to seek redress or be indemnified against claims (for instance a fine to be paid, debt collection activities),
- detecting and counteracting offences, including frauds,
- measuring your satisfaction (in connection with agreements performed).
- Your personal data will be stored for as long as the Data Controller pursues the purposes for which these data have been provided, in particular:
- As regards processing data necessary for the purposes of compliance by the Controller with a legal obligation, until you file an objection to such processing, however at least until the expiry of the limitation period for mutual claims and for tax obligations arising from applicable provisions of the tax law.
- As regards data processing for the purposes of pursuing the legitimate interests by the Controller, until you file an objection to such processing, provided that data processing will be necessary until the end of the period required to establish claims, seek redress or be indemnified against claims.
- As regards data processing for the purposes of direct marketing, sending in an electronic form of communication marketing and commercial information on services and products offered by Rentis S.A., until you withdraw your consent (if there is no other lawful basis for processing) or until you file an objection to such processing (we shall stop processing your data for this purpose).
- The recipients of your personal data shall be: Authorised Partners of Rentis S.A. (Franchise Holders) and companies cooperating with Rentis, in particular in the field of IT services, marketing services, helpline, market surveys and event organisation and execution. Your personal data may be shared with authorised public authorities, law enforcement authorities (Police, Public Prosecutor's Office, Court) or local self-government bodies in connection with any proceedings carried out.
- Your data shall not be transferred to any third country or international organisation.
- You have the right to: an access to your personal data, the right to request their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to transfer your personal data, the right to file an objection to your personal data processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office should you consider that your personal data processing violates the law (the Seat of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO) ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa). To the extent to which your personal data are processed based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent as regards the extent to which these data are processed based on it, by way of sending a relevant message: by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address: Rentis S.A., ul. Poznańska 10, 62-080 Sady k. Poznania. Your consent withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of processing performed based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Provision of your data is voluntary, however necessary for you to be able to book a car or receive marketing communications.
- Profiling - your personal data shall not be subject to any automated decision making, including profiling.